The new call for applications for the a.y. 2013-2014 is now available.
Applications must be submitted by November 29, 2013 at 12:00, following the procedure below:
- Non University of Milan students need to register to the Unimi portal http://www.unimi.it - Accesso rapido - Servizi - REGISTRAZIONE
- Log in with your credentials to Servizi online SIFA, http://www.unimi.it - Servizi SIFA online - LOGIN
- Submit your application following these steps: Servizi di ammissione - Ammissione ai corsi post laurea - Dottorati di ricerca
- All applicants must pay a non refundable €50 fee
- Documents to be uploaded (.pdf, .rtf, .jpeg format, no heavier than 10Mb):
- Master's degree final dissertation, with an abstract in English
- Degree certificate in Italian or English with transcript of records
- Curriculm vitae in European format, with a description of any professional experience or other qualifications
- A research project in English (maximum 1500 words)
- copy of passport (only foreign applicants)
- Annex A
- Publications or other certifications (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE) have to be uploaded in Altri titoli (other qualifications) section
- In addition two reference letters (please use Annex B) must be sent by email to the PhD Coordinator email@example.com by candidates' referees within the call deadline.
Note that failure to comply with one of the documents listed above will entail exclusion from the competion.
Selection process diary:
- Evaluation of qualifications: December 5, 2013. Results will be available on December 6, 2013 on the LASER website http://www.laser.unimi.it
- Interviews: December 12, 2013 at 9:30am, Seminar room of the Dept. of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods, Via Conservatorio 7, Milano, 2nd floor. Interviews will be in English only.
Applicants residing abroad may conduct their inteviews by teleconferencing. To this end thay need to send Annex C and give the name and documents of someone able to identify them to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 29, 2013 at 12:00
Call, Italian version
Call, English version